Monday, March 12, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Information of what you need to do can be found here.  


A fae fantasy with a lovely slow building romance






It's not me I'm worried about.His silver eyes drink in every detail of my face.That's not a good sign, him acting like he'll never see me again
page 237








A lie spiraling out of control, damaging lives and a dear friend might be lost forever









"Please don't cry,''he whispers,resting his forehead against me,his thumb stroking my cheek.''I'm sorry,I didn't mean to-''

page 80

10 comments:

  1. Wow, the cover of The Shadow Reader is so eye-catching and of course, In Too Deep is on my TBR!

    Lovin' the teasers!

    Thanks for dropping by my Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, these teasers are killing me! I'm looking up these books ASAP :)

    Thanks for sharing and checking out my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both of these books sound great! I love the little one-liners that you wrote above each book -- those were like teasers on their own! x) And the actual teasers might've stopped my heart a bit, especially the one for In Too Deep. Really sweet!

    Thanks so much for sharing these intriguing snippets, Roro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In Too Deep is nearing the top of my reading pile quickly and I am so excited about it. It looks awesome. I hope yo're enjoying it!

    I mentioned you in My Teaser today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the first book :D I can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! Both kind of sad. Thanks for visiting My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. Those are a BAM moment for a teaser, each one!. Makes me feel really sad in a way and at the same time I now want to read Too Deep even more! LOL

    Here is my teaser and BTW Love your website! It is beautiful!

    Teaser Tuesdays @ Cabin Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teasers. They both sound amazing. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier. =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater